November 2, 2012 Headlines: jobs numbers, an array of views on China, and more.
Washington Post: Both job growth and unemployment increased in October.
Huffington Post: Part one of a series critiquing Obama's and Romney's stances on issues affecting manufacturing.
Daytona Beach News Journal: Manufacturing deserves the spotlight in this election.
Bloomberg: Business Roundtable President says campaign rhetoric will not spark trade war with China.
WSJ: Two professors debate China's economic future.
NBC: China has strong words and increases suspicions for U.S. following campaign rhetoric.
Washington Post: Romney's 'Day One' approach to China comes with many potential repercussions, could backfire.
Bloomberg: Rather than single out China, U.S. should bring currency policy under review through I.M.F. or W.T.O.
Washington Post: U.S. manufacturing growth leads to positive day for stock markets.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013