November 2, 2012 Headlines: jobs numbers, an array of views on China, and more.
Washington Post: Both job growth and unemployment increased in October.
Huffington Post: Part one of a series critiquing Obama's and Romney's stances on issues affecting manufacturing.
Daytona Beach News Journal: Manufacturing deserves the spotlight in this election.
Bloomberg: Business Roundtable President says campaign rhetoric will not spark trade war with China.
WSJ: Two professors debate China's economic future.
NBC: China has strong words and increases suspicions for U.S. following campaign rhetoric.
Washington Post: Romney's 'Day One' approach to China comes with many potential repercussions, could backfire.
Bloomberg: Rather than single out China, U.S. should bring currency policy under review through I.M.F. or W.T.O.
Washington Post: U.S. manufacturing growth leads to positive day for stock markets.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013