November 2, 2011 Headlines: GOP Manufacturing Roundtable, Fed Sees Slow Growth, Infrastructure, and More
DMR: GOP candidates participated in a roundtable to share their ideas on manufacturing jobs.
DMR: Ideas from the candidates who weren’t able to attend.
WSJ: The Fed is expecting slower growth in the coming months. Again.
Harold Meyerson: Innovation is good, but we need to make it here as well as think it up.
WSJ: As the European economy careens closer to the edge, odds of a Chinese bailout decrease.
NYT: Despite being the setting for a major Hollywood movie, Linyi, China is also the location of serious human rights abuses.
WSJ: More bad data on manufacturing, with slower growth in September.
WaPo: Comparing U.S. infrastructure to that of Europe.
WSJ: The U.K.’s Foreign Secretary takes on China’s human rights violations.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013