November 19, 2012 Headlines: GM, Northeast Ohio, Yuan, and more...
Manufacturing.net: GM celebrates 11 straight quarters of profitability, just two years after returning to stock market.
Crain's Cleveland Business: Manufacturers show renewed interest in Northeast Ohio.
Washington Post: While some of China's sectors recover, manufacturing still struggles.
New York Times: Simultaneous change of trade negotiators for both China and the U.S. means unpredictable outcomes.
Bloomberg: Optimism for U.S. avoidance of fiscal cliff pushes Yuan to upper limits.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014