November 19, 2012 Headlines: GM, Northeast Ohio, Yuan, and more...
Manufacturing.net: GM celebrates 11 straight quarters of profitability, just two years after returning to stock market.
Crain's Cleveland Business: Manufacturers show renewed interest in Northeast Ohio.
Washington Post: While some of China's sectors recover, manufacturing still struggles.
New York Times: Simultaneous change of trade negotiators for both China and the U.S. means unpredictable outcomes.
Bloomberg: Optimism for U.S. avoidance of fiscal cliff pushes Yuan to upper limits.
Related recent Blogs
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: The Top 5 Manufacturing Movies • by scapozzola • 02/28/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: Those Oscar statuettes are totally made in the USA! • by LDonia • 02/28/2014