November 19, 2012 Headlines: GM, Northeast Ohio, Yuan, and more...
Manufacturing.net: GM celebrates 11 straight quarters of profitability, just two years after returning to stock market.
Crain's Cleveland Business: Manufacturers show renewed interest in Northeast Ohio.
Washington Post: While some of China's sectors recover, manufacturing still struggles.
New York Times: Simultaneous change of trade negotiators for both China and the U.S. means unpredictable outcomes.
Bloomberg: Optimism for U.S. avoidance of fiscal cliff pushes Yuan to upper limits.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014