November 16, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing shrinks, consumer confidence rises, another recall, and more...
Washington Post: U.S. Trade Represenative Ron Kirk will be stepping down.
Wall St. Journal: Manufacturing shrinks in Philadelphia and New York regions.
Bloomberg: Iconic American snack company shutting down.
Washington Post: Chinese-made infant bed recalled after death.
Reuters: China cracking down on iPhone smuggling rings.
Business Insider: An update on the American-manufacturing revival.
NBC4i: Ohio's state elected officials seek info from manufacturers to guide future policy decisions.
Bloomberg: Consumer confidence at highest in seven months.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014