November 16, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing shrinks, consumer confidence rises, another recall, and more...
Washington Post: U.S. Trade Represenative Ron Kirk will be stepping down.
Wall St. Journal: Manufacturing shrinks in Philadelphia and New York regions.
Bloomberg: Iconic American snack company shutting down.
Washington Post: Chinese-made infant bed recalled after death.
Reuters: China cracking down on iPhone smuggling rings.
Business Insider: An update on the American-manufacturing revival.
NBC4i: Ohio's state elected officials seek info from manufacturers to guide future policy decisions.
Bloomberg: Consumer confidence at highest in seven months.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014