November 16, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing shrinks, consumer confidence rises, another recall, and more...
Washington Post: U.S. Trade Represenative Ron Kirk will be stepping down.
Wall St. Journal: Manufacturing shrinks in Philadelphia and New York regions.
Bloomberg: Iconic American snack company shutting down.
Washington Post: Chinese-made infant bed recalled after death.
Reuters: China cracking down on iPhone smuggling rings.
Business Insider: An update on the American-manufacturing revival.
NBC4i: Ohio's state elected officials seek info from manufacturers to guide future policy decisions.
Bloomberg: Consumer confidence at highest in seven months.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014