November 16, 2011 Headlines: Manufacturing and the Middle Class, Obama vs. Romeny, Jobs Return from China, and More
Bloomberg: A new poll shows Obama losing to Romney in New Hampshire, dragged down by pessimistic voters.
AP: Congressmen criticize the use of foreign aid funds to assist China.
NYT: The United States looks to project power into Asia, to counter an ascendant China.
The Atlantic: To get a full recovery, we need entrepreneurs.
WSJ: Skills training is important to advancement and job hunting.
The Hill: Senators Chris Coons and Marco Rubio are pushing for a bipartisan jobs plan.
Yglesias: Fed President Charlie Evans wants to rescue the economy, not fight inflation.
Reuters: Paul Krugman and Larry Summers debated what the future of the economy will be.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014