November 15, 2012 Headlines: Stories from Rolls Royce, Hershey's, Chicago, the Bronx, and more...
New York Times: Skills training center in the Bronx finds success placing graduates in "green" manufacturing jobs.
Washington Post: Firms paying fines & back wages to foreign students who were employed by Hershey's.
Kansas City Star: House of Representatives may be voting on trade deal with Russia as early as Friday.
Manufacturing.net: The relationship between U.S. manufacturers and the Department of Defense needs to change.
Politico: Ongoing Chinese cyberattacks present threat to U.S. industries
Slate: Now that U.S. & China have leaders in place, it's time to move relationship forward, stop catering to "dimwits".
progress-index: Rolls Royce announces new manufacturing facility in Maryland.
CBS: Chicago invests over a million dollars into manufacturing training.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014