November 15, 2011 Headlines: Huntsman on China, SuperCommittee Deadline, European Recession, and More
AP: The IMF wants China to reform in a market-oriented direction.
Ezra Klein: As the SuperCommittee approaches its deadlines, here’s what to watch for.
WSJ: Jon Huntsman criticizes anti-China “pandering” by the other GOP candidates.
NJ: National Security insiders see China as the biggest threat.
Bloomberg: Europe is all but resigned to another recession.
Related recent Blogs
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014