November 15, 2011 Headlines: Huntsman on China, SuperCommittee Deadline, European Recession, and More
AP: The IMF wants China to reform in a market-oriented direction.
Ezra Klein: As the SuperCommittee approaches its deadlines, here’s what to watch for.
WSJ: Jon Huntsman criticizes anti-China “pandering” by the other GOP candidates.
NJ: National Security insiders see China as the biggest threat.
Bloomberg: Europe is all but resigned to another recession.
Related recent Blogs
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- WTO Upholds Ruling Finding China Guilty in Rare Earths Export Restraints Case: Alliance for American Manufacturing statement. • by scapozzola • 08/07/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014