November 15, 2011 Headlines: Huntsman on China, SuperCommittee Deadline, European Recession, and More
AP: The IMF wants China to reform in a market-oriented direction.
Ezra Klein: As the SuperCommittee approaches its deadlines, here’s what to watch for.
WSJ: Jon Huntsman criticizes anti-China “pandering” by the other GOP candidates.
NJ: National Security insiders see China as the biggest threat.
Bloomberg: Europe is all but resigned to another recession.
Related recent Blogs
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014