November 15, 2011 Headlines: Huntsman on China, SuperCommittee Deadline, European Recession, and More
AP: The IMF wants China to reform in a market-oriented direction.
Ezra Klein: As the SuperCommittee approaches its deadlines, here’s what to watch for.
WSJ: Jon Huntsman criticizes anti-China “pandering” by the other GOP candidates.
NJ: National Security insiders see China as the biggest threat.
Bloomberg: Europe is all but resigned to another recession.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013