November 14, 2011 Headlines: APEC Coverage, SuperCommittee Reaching an Impasse, Trade War, and More
AP: A wrap-up of the APEC Summit in Hawaii.
Bloomberg: According to Obama, “enough is enough” on China’s currency manipulation.
WSJ: APEC discussions resulted in a framework for an Asia-Pacific free trade pact.
NYT: At APEC, President Obama opened up a discussion with China on trade.
The Hill: The SuperCommittee outlook is bleak.
WSJ: Video of President Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao talking about economic rebalancing.
Forbes: China’s policies on renewable energy are pushing them ahead of the United States.
WSJ: Chinese dissident Ai Weiwei has received enough donations to cover his tax bill.
NYT: Is a trade war in solar energy coming?
The Hill: Mitt Romney says we’re already in a trade war with China.
Related recent Blogs
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- An American-made case to protect your not so American-made phone • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014