November 14, 2011 Headlines: APEC Coverage, SuperCommittee Reaching an Impasse, Trade War, and More
AP: A wrap-up of the APEC Summit in Hawaii.
Bloomberg: According to Obama, “enough is enough” on China’s currency manipulation.
WSJ: APEC discussions resulted in a framework for an Asia-Pacific free trade pact.
NYT: At APEC, President Obama opened up a discussion with China on trade.
The Hill: The SuperCommittee outlook is bleak.
WSJ: Video of President Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao talking about economic rebalancing.
Forbes: China’s policies on renewable energy are pushing them ahead of the United States.
WSJ: Chinese dissident Ai Weiwei has received enough donations to cover his tax bill.
NYT: Is a trade war in solar energy coming?
The Hill: Mitt Romney says we’re already in a trade war with China.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013