November 14, 2011 Headlines: APEC Coverage, SuperCommittee Reaching an Impasse, Trade War, and More
AP: A wrap-up of the APEC Summit in Hawaii.
Bloomberg: According to Obama, “enough is enough” on China’s currency manipulation.
WSJ: APEC discussions resulted in a framework for an Asia-Pacific free trade pact.
NYT: At APEC, President Obama opened up a discussion with China on trade.
The Hill: The SuperCommittee outlook is bleak.
WSJ: Video of President Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao talking about economic rebalancing.
Forbes: China’s policies on renewable energy are pushing them ahead of the United States.
WSJ: Chinese dissident Ai Weiwei has received enough donations to cover his tax bill.
NYT: Is a trade war in solar energy coming?
The Hill: Mitt Romney says we’re already in a trade war with China.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013