November 10, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, Obama vs. China, SuperCommittee, and More
NYT: Another GOP Debate, this one on economic issues.
Politico: Obama’s biggest foreign policy challenge is China.
WSJ: Is Obama the best candidate for Manufacturing? NAM seems to think so.
WSJ: A slowdown in Chinese growth is bad news for the global economy.
WSJ: Although the recession has been done for over a year, there are still 4 unemployed people for every job opening.
WSJ: The SuperCommittee’s deadline is approaching, and there’s no sign of a deal.
**The Early Shift will be off tomorrow for Veteran’s Day, but will return on Monday, November 14.
Related recent Blogs
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013