November 10, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, Obama vs. China, SuperCommittee, and More
NYT: Another GOP Debate, this one on economic issues.
Politico: Obama’s biggest foreign policy challenge is China.
WSJ: Is Obama the best candidate for Manufacturing? NAM seems to think so.
WSJ: A slowdown in Chinese growth is bad news for the global economy.
WSJ: Although the recession has been done for over a year, there are still 4 unemployed people for every job opening.
WSJ: The SuperCommittee’s deadline is approaching, and there’s no sign of a deal.
**The Early Shift will be off tomorrow for Veteran’s Day, but will return on Monday, November 14.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013