November 10, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, Obama vs. China, SuperCommittee, and More
NYT: Another GOP Debate, this one on economic issues.
Politico: Obama’s biggest foreign policy challenge is China.
WSJ: Is Obama the best candidate for Manufacturing? NAM seems to think so.
WSJ: A slowdown in Chinese growth is bad news for the global economy.
WSJ: Although the recession has been done for over a year, there are still 4 unemployed people for every job opening.
WSJ: The SuperCommittee’s deadline is approaching, and there’s no sign of a deal.
**The Early Shift will be off tomorrow for Veteran’s Day, but will return on Monday, November 14.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014