November 10, 2011 Headlines: GOP Debate, Obama vs. China, SuperCommittee, and More
NYT: Another GOP Debate, this one on economic issues.
Politico: Obama’s biggest foreign policy challenge is China.
WSJ: Is Obama the best candidate for Manufacturing? NAM seems to think so.
WSJ: A slowdown in Chinese growth is bad news for the global economy.
WSJ: Although the recession has been done for over a year, there are still 4 unemployed people for every job opening.
WSJ: The SuperCommittee’s deadline is approaching, and there’s no sign of a deal.
**The Early Shift will be off tomorrow for Veteran’s Day, but will return on Monday, November 14.
Related recent Blogs
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013