November 1, 2012 Headlines: Campaigns, manufacturing numbers, Yuan, and more.
Chicago Tribune: Presidential candidates' claims regarding jobs, China, and trade are nonsense.
HTR News: Tammy Baldwin tours factories, touts strong manufacturing base, on campaign trail.
Washington Post: China's improved manufacturing numbers from October suggest economic recovery.
New York Times: Editorial - Romney's auto ad is playing to the lowest common political demoninator.
Washington Post: Manufacturing jobs had impact on unemployment numbers - both positively and negatively.
Bloomberg: After three days of gains, value of Yuan drops.
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014