November 1, 2012 Headlines: Campaigns, manufacturing numbers, Yuan, and more.
Chicago Tribune: Presidential candidates' claims regarding jobs, China, and trade are nonsense.
HTR News: Tammy Baldwin tours factories, touts strong manufacturing base, on campaign trail.
Washington Post: China's improved manufacturing numbers from October suggest economic recovery.
New York Times: Editorial - Romney's auto ad is playing to the lowest common political demoninator.
Washington Post: Manufacturing jobs had impact on unemployment numbers - both positively and negatively.
Bloomberg: After three days of gains, value of Yuan drops.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014