November 1, 2012 Headlines: Campaigns, manufacturing numbers, Yuan, and more.
Chicago Tribune: Presidential candidates' claims regarding jobs, China, and trade are nonsense.
HTR News: Tammy Baldwin tours factories, touts strong manufacturing base, on campaign trail.
Washington Post: China's improved manufacturing numbers from October suggest economic recovery.
New York Times: Editorial - Romney's auto ad is playing to the lowest common political demoninator.
Washington Post: Manufacturing jobs had impact on unemployment numbers - both positively and negatively.
Bloomberg: After three days of gains, value of Yuan drops.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014