Next Friday, June 17th: Fashion Friday goes LIVE at Netroots Nation!
We're going to take Fashion Friday to a new level at Netroots Nation-- Yes, we're taking this feature off the blog and on to the catwalk! Come watch bloggers and Netroots VIPS model the latest American-made fashions. Trust us: you won’t want to miss their runway moves.
WHEN: Friday, June 17th at 7pm
WHERE: Netroots Nation, Minneapolis Convention Center Plaza Park (directly in front of the main entrance)
Following the show stick around to enjoy a Blues Brothers tribute band, a DJ, and of course, plenty of American-made food and drinks.
The event is open to everyone, but you'll need to stop by the AAM booth at any point during the conference for FREE tickets for food and beverages. Tickets will be available on a first-come first-serve basis, so get them while you can!
Related recent Blogs
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Members of Congress Press for "Buy America" Steel Preferences in Transportation, Defense, and Homeland Projects. • by scapozzola • 05/02/2013