Next Friday, June 17th: Fashion Friday goes LIVE at Netroots Nation!
We're going to take Fashion Friday to a new level at Netroots Nation-- Yes, we're taking this feature off the blog and on to the catwalk! Come watch bloggers and Netroots VIPS model the latest American-made fashions. Trust us: you won’t want to miss their runway moves.
WHEN: Friday, June 17th at 7pm
WHERE: Netroots Nation, Minneapolis Convention Center Plaza Park (directly in front of the main entrance)
Following the show stick around to enjoy a Blues Brothers tribute band, a DJ, and of course, plenty of American-made food and drinks.
The event is open to everyone, but you'll need to stop by the AAM booth at any point during the conference for FREE tickets for food and beverages. Tickets will be available on a first-come first-serve basis, so get them while you can!
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Ignore the Hype: We Aren’t Even Close to Declaring a Manufacturing Victory • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- White House Maker Faire Promotes Manfacturing Innovators — Let's Get Serious About Helping Them Succeed • by elizabethbb • 06/18/2014