Next Friday, June 17th: Fashion Friday goes LIVE at Netroots Nation!
We're going to take Fashion Friday to a new level at Netroots Nation-- Yes, we're taking this feature off the blog and on to the catwalk! Come watch bloggers and Netroots VIPS model the latest American-made fashions. Trust us: you won’t want to miss their runway moves.
WHEN: Friday, June 17th at 7pm
WHERE: Netroots Nation, Minneapolis Convention Center Plaza Park (directly in front of the main entrance)
Following the show stick around to enjoy a Blues Brothers tribute band, a DJ, and of course, plenty of American-made food and drinks.
The event is open to everyone, but you'll need to stop by the AAM booth at any point during the conference for FREE tickets for food and beverages. Tickets will be available on a first-come first-serve basis, so get them while you can!
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- This Invest in America ad brought to you by the U.S. Department of Commerce • by TGarland • 11/05/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Mixed signals from the US Chamber of Commerce • by LDonia • 10/23/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013