Next Friday, June 17th: Fashion Friday goes LIVE at Netroots Nation!
We're going to take Fashion Friday to a new level at Netroots Nation-- Yes, we're taking this feature off the blog and on to the catwalk! Come watch bloggers and Netroots VIPS model the latest American-made fashions. Trust us: you won’t want to miss their runway moves.
WHEN: Friday, June 17th at 7pm
WHERE: Netroots Nation, Minneapolis Convention Center Plaza Park (directly in front of the main entrance)
Following the show stick around to enjoy a Blues Brothers tribute band, a DJ, and of course, plenty of American-made food and drinks.
The event is open to everyone, but you'll need to stop by the AAM booth at any point during the conference for FREE tickets for food and beverages. Tickets will be available on a first-come first-serve basis, so get them while you can!
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Spring into warm weather with Made in USA Nail Polish • by LRaup • 04/04/2014
- Fashion Friday: Staying warm through a lingering winter the Made in USA way • by LRaup • 03/28/2014
- How dependent on China is the U.S. military? • by scapozzola • 03/12/2014
- For a company the size of Walmart, its Buy American commitment is tiny. It should make it much bigger. • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- February 21, 2014: Make that Buy American commitment bigger! • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- WeatherTech is serious about its American-made commitments • by mmcmullan • 02/20/2014
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014
- Wearing American: We do it in the Olympics, so why not do it in government? • by mmcmullan • 02/07/2014