The newest addition to the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) extended family
In the past, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has been happy to post news about our very dedicated staff, family, and friends. We've even included updates, for example, on our official New York City mascot, Maddie.
As we return from a very successful Netroots Nation 2011, we wanted to report on some recent, happy news: AAM Media Director Steven Capozzola and his wife Sigal have a new baby girl, Liat Ester.
Attached are photos of the new addition. Steven reports that both mom and baby are well, and that they have been earnestly shopping in local stores for safe American-made clothes, bottles, and baby accessories.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013