The newest addition to the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) extended family
In the past, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has been happy to post news about our very dedicated staff, family, and friends. We've even included updates, for example, on our official New York City mascot, Maddie.
As we return from a very successful Netroots Nation 2011, we wanted to report on some recent, happy news: AAM Media Director Steven Capozzola and his wife Sigal have a new baby girl, Liat Ester.
Attached are photos of the new addition. Steven reports that both mom and baby are well, and that they have been earnestly shopping in local stores for safe American-made clothes, bottles, and baby accessories.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013