New York, NY -- Ketchup for an American palate
Summer is the time for cookouts with friends and family. Of course, in addition to great food, condiments are a key to a thoroughly enjoyable meal. This week, Made in your City is spotlighting W Ketchup from New York, NY.
W Ketchup is a completely American-made condiment that proudly promotes all aspects of American manufacturing. W Ketchup’s American agenda is described on their website:
"W Ketchup is made in America, by Americans, only from American ingredients, and it is sold only in America."
The product is also described on the website as being a healthier alternative to other Ketchup brands.
"W Ketchup avoids the harsh, vinegary taste of some of its competitors, and instead blends its ingredients into a smooth, rich flavor that enhances any meal. W Ketchup also offers a healthier alternative with new, Organic W Ketchup™ made from only the most natural ingredients."
A portion of W Ketchup's sales goes towards the Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund, “which provides scholarships for the children of active duty service members killed in the line of duty.”
For more information on W Ketchup, click here.
This post was written by AAM Intern Leigh Raup.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013