May 9, 2012 Headlines: Obama Tours Nanotech Plant, Ford Ups Production, Rising Chinese Middle Class, and More
ATU: President Obama was in Albany, NY to tour a nanotechnology plant yesterday.
R&D: For is planning to up production by 40,000 vehicles in 2012.
LAT: Cities are posed to become manufacturing hubs over the next decade.
NYT: The intrigue behind the Cheng Guangcheng case.
The Hill: Export-Import Bank deal appears to be in the works.
WSJ: Chinese demand for luxury goods shows no signs of stopping.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013