May 8, 2012 Headlines: Romney Takes on China Currency, Boeing 787 on Display, Eurozone Crisis, and More
TB: Mitt Romney hosted a town hall meeting at a factory in Ohio yesterday, and pledges to hold China accountable.
NYT: Meanwhile, President Obama calls on Congress to focus on job creation, including clean energy manufacturing.
The Atlantic: The American-made Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the most high-tech aircraft since the advent of the jet engine, is on display in Washington this week.
TBP: Analysis of the Eurozone crisis.
The Hill: A new bill in the House would help small firms boost exports.
NYT: The Chinese regime has expelled al-Jazeera's English-language bureau.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013