May 7, 2013 Headlines: GM denies, Obama blames, Safety Advocates scrutinze, and more...
New York Times: Obama administration blames Chinese military for cyberattacks
Washington Post: Head of Small Business Administration says outsourcing has hurt America's competitiveness & innovation
Huffington Post: Garment companies manufacturing in U.S. find ways to keep products affordable for consumers
Industry Week: Chinese electric bus company opens factory in California
USA Today: GM denies using U.S. taxpayer money to fund manufacturing operations in China.
Bloomberg: China announces plans for freer flow of Yuan into and out of the country
Bloomberg: Workplace safety advocates scrutinize Obama's record on factory safety.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013