May 7, 2012 Headlines: Geithner Declares Success with China, Analysis of Jobs Numbers, and More
The Hill: Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner declares success in the recent China trade talks.
HuffPo: AAM's Scott Paul on why we shouldn't be celebrating anytime soon.
WSJ: Steelworkers respond to accusations that enforcing trade law with China isn't worth the cost.
TIME: Why the recovery isn't generating enough jobs.
WSJ: Further analysis of the disappointing jobs numbers.
Krugman: Mitt Romney's job creation promises are nowhere near reality.
WSJ: Video report on the rise of labor force dropouts.
The Atlantic: 13 charts making the economic case for Obama's re-election.
Related recent Blogs
- QOTD: President Obama speaking to newly elected mayors • by LDonia • 12/13/2013
- December 13, 2013: More Boeing trouble bubbles • by mmcmullan • 12/13/2013
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013