May 31, 2013 Headlines: A Make It In America campaign, adding currency to the TPP, and more.
Chicago Tribune: Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer brings "Make It In America" campaign to Chicago's factories.
Huff Post: A made in the USA t-shirt company is finding it hard to expand in the U.S.
New York Times: Several U.S. retailers are facing pressure to join efforts for safer factory conditions.
Reuters: A bipartisan group of lawmakers want currency manipulation to be a part of the TPP.
Reuters: WTO deal that will eliminate duties on various technologies could be complete by July.
Washington Post: China is hoping to have "even-tempered" cyber-security talks with the U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013
- November 27, 2013: Tension over the East China Sea and more • by LDonia • 11/27/2013