May 29, 2012 Headlines: China Currency Update, Wage Stagnation, China and the WTO, and More
WaPo: China is petitioning the WTO to block U.S. tariffs on their solar products.
The Hill: The Treasury missed another opportunity to name China a currency manipulator.
WSJ: A troubling sign: domestic manufacturing gains were driven by wage stagnation.
TIME: “American Decline” is very much a myth.
WSJ: A growing Sino-Indian partnership is bad news for the United States.
Reuters: A Japanese computer chip maker is sending production to Taiwan.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013