May 24, 2012 Headlines: Growth Slows in China, Comeback in the Midwest, China Currency Update, and More
AP: China’s Ministry of Commerce has ruled that tariffs on their illegally subsidized goods are themselves illegal.
Reuters: World Bank economists see slowing growth in China.
NYT: Chinese manufacturing continued to slow.
WSJ: More analysis of the contraction of China’s manufacturing sector.
Bloomberg: China may turn to stimulus to help the manufacturing sector.
The Atlantic: Manufacturing in the Midwest is making a comeback.
The Iowa Republican: The factory President Obama visits today is in the process of sending 80 jobs to Mexico.
BBC: London wants to help the yuan become a global currency.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013