May 24, 2011 Headlines: Chinese Steel, Tire Tariffs, and More.
Politico: China is a big issue in Republican presidential politics. Speaking of which, Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI), a China critic, considers jumping into the race.
WSJ: No one knows exactly how much steel China produces, but it is a lot. (And as we know, it is heavily subsidized.)
WaPo: How foreign manufacturers are skirting anti-dumping duties on wooden furniture.
Reuters: China appeals a WTO ruling that upholds US tariffs on Chinese tires.
FT: Are we in for another tech bubble?
WSJ: A blast at a Foxconn factory in China has killed three and is disrupting Apple and HP supply chains.
Politico: How is that AFL-CIO/Chamber alliance for more infrastructure investment working out?
Related recent Blogs
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 13, 2013 Headlines: New wave of cyber-attacks, global trade, and more. • by LRaup • 05/13/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013
- May 9, 2013 Headline: Obama's focus on job creation, creating manufacturing space, and more. • by LRaup • 05/09/2013
- May 8, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China cyber-spying, April job openings, and more. • by LRaup • 05/08/2013
- May 7, 2013 Headlines: GM denies, Obama blames, Safety Advocates scrutinze, and more... • by LDonia • 05/07/2013
- May 6th, 2013 Headlines: manufacturing job growth stalled, China's economy slows, and more... • by LDonia • 05/06/2013