May 23, 2012 Headlines: Obama and Green Jobs, China Currency Update, Ford Debt Rating Increased, and More
AP: President Obama heads to Iowa on Thursday to push green manufacturing.
WSJ: The Fed won’t rule out more quantitative easing.
CAF: AAM and a variety of other manufacturing groups have sent a letter to the President asking him to address China’s currency manipulation.
Bloomberg: Ford’s debt rating was increased from “junk” to “investment”.
WSJ: The appeal of China’s state-owned companies is falling.
USAT: American automakers are pushed to capacity.
WSJ: Want a job as a internet censor for China’s communist regime? Now’s your chance to apply.
The Atlantic: Do we know what we don’t know about China?
NYT: Chinese cars are now made in Bulgaria.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013