May 23, 2012 Headlines: Obama and Green Jobs, China Currency Update, Ford Debt Rating Increased, and More
AP: President Obama heads to Iowa on Thursday to push green manufacturing.
WSJ: The Fed won’t rule out more quantitative easing.
CAF: AAM and a variety of other manufacturing groups have sent a letter to the President asking him to address China’s currency manipulation.
Bloomberg: Ford’s debt rating was increased from “junk” to “investment”.
WSJ: The appeal of China’s state-owned companies is falling.
USAT: American automakers are pushed to capacity.
WSJ: Want a job as a internet censor for China’s communist regime? Now’s your chance to apply.
The Atlantic: Do we know what we don’t know about China?
NYT: Chinese cars are now made in Bulgaria.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013