May 22, 2012 Headlines: NASA outsources, manufacturing groups call for action on currency, "reshoring" may be underway...
A successful first test launch for NASA's plan to outsource space missions to privately funded companies now that the Space Shuttle is retired.
A broad coalition of U.S. manufacturing groups have signed a letter to the Obama Administration calling for action on currency manipulation in negotiation of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
Solid evidence that manufacturing may be coming back to the U.S. from overseas...
Plans for a "Made in America" festival are underway.
What exactly happened in China recently when a major party official was ousted?
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013