May 22, 2012 Headlines: NASA outsources, manufacturing groups call for action on currency, "reshoring" may be underway...
A successful first test launch for NASA's plan to outsource space missions to privately funded companies now that the Space Shuttle is retired.
A broad coalition of U.S. manufacturing groups have signed a letter to the Obama Administration calling for action on currency manipulation in negotiation of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
Solid evidence that manufacturing may be coming back to the U.S. from overseas...
Plans for a "Made in America" festival are underway.
What exactly happened in China recently when a major party official was ousted?
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013