May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more.
CBS: Reports show that manufacturing output in the U.S. had its largest decline in six months in April.
National Journal: The U.S. needs to keep a strong influence over foreign nuclear operations.
Reuters: U.S.-EU free trade agreement could expand to include Turkey.
Washington Post: Obama's "Middle Class Jobs and Opportunities Tour" makes a stop in Baltimore, MD.
Washington Post: After a week of controversies, Obama's focus shifts to jobs, skills, and opportunity.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013