May 17, 2012 Headlines: Germany-China Relationship, Industrial Production Up, Summer Employment, and More
IHT: Germany and China are building a close relationship, and that has some observers taking note.
WSJ: Industrial production rises.
MW: The solar industry is bracing for a decision on imposing tariffs on illegal Chinese goods.
TIME: First-time unemployment claims are unchanged since last week.
The Hill: Lawmakers want reciprocal access to China’s banks.
NYDN: Summer employment will be up this year, including in manufacturing.
Krugman: Comparing Q1 GDP growth across developed nations.
WSJ: The economic growth and model of a modern Chinese megalopolis.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013