May 16, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing Comeback, China's Innovators, Google in China, and More
USAT: Editorial on the resurgence of manufacturing.
NYT: The Commerce Department is expected to make a decision soon on China’s illegal imports.
The Hill: Senators want to make it harder for foreign solar firms to receive American tax credits.
The Atlantic: Is the Eurozone ready to crumble?
Bloomberg: Chinese economic growth is expected to fall below 8% this year.
The Atlantic: Is China ready to become an innovator, not just a producer?
NYT: How to measure the true air quality in China.
The Atlantic: Chicago is ready to bring back manufacturing jobs.
NYT: Chinese regulators are forcing Google to bend to their will.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013