May 16, 2012 Headlines: Manufacturing Comeback, China's Innovators, Google in China, and More
USAT: Editorial on the resurgence of manufacturing.
NYT: The Commerce Department is expected to make a decision soon on China’s illegal imports.
The Hill: Senators want to make it harder for foreign solar firms to receive American tax credits.
The Atlantic: Is the Eurozone ready to crumble?
Bloomberg: Chinese economic growth is expected to fall below 8% this year.
The Atlantic: Is China ready to become an innovator, not just a producer?
NYT: How to measure the true air quality in China.
The Atlantic: Chicago is ready to bring back manufacturing jobs.
NYT: Chinese regulators are forcing Google to bend to their will.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013