May 15, 2012 Headlines: NY Manufacturing Up, American See Economic Improvement, Motorcycles Reshored, and More
NYT: Economic growth, like much of life in China, is highly regulated by the authorities.
The Hill: President Obama will not be attending an Asia-Pacific trade summit in Russia.
WSJ: Manufacturing in New York is on the upswing.
The Atlantic: The fastest-dying and fastest-growing jobs on the latter 20th Century.
USAT: In a new poll, 58% of Americans see the economy improving over the next year.
LeatherUp: Cleveland CycleWerks is moving motorcycle production from China to Ohio.
AP: Chinese authorities are not responding fast enough to fix structural problems with their economic model.
Bloomberg: Analysis of China’s monetary policies.
NASDAQ: China is looking to nationalize production of rare earth minerals.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013