May 10, 2012 Headlines: China's National Dream, Congress Takes Action on Trade, Chen Guangcheng and More
The Atlantic: Trying to decipher the Chinese Dream.
The Hill: Congress wants to protect domestic footwear companies from foreign dumping.
NYT: Tracking manufacturing growth across the country.
The Hill: Yesterday the House passed a reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank.
TIME: What's next for the Eurozone?
WSJ: The Chen Guangcheng saga gives little hope for a future of Chinese dissent.
NYT: The future of manufacturing.
The Hill: A renewed push for tax cuts for companies that bring jobs back home.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013