March 8, 2012 Headlines: China's Cyber-Threats, Obama and Green Jobs, Eurozone Problems Continue, and More
A new report calls attention to China’s growing cyber-warfare capabilities. Coverage from the Washington Post, The Hong Kong Sun-Daily, Bloomberg, PC World, and The Wall Street Journal.
NYT: President Obama toured a truck factory yesterday to push for green manufacturing jobs.
The Hill: Previewing tomorrow’s employment numbers, signs are pointing to a successful February.
WSJ: The effect of China’s currency cheating on her neighbors.
Bloomberrg: German factory orders are down, dragged by the slowing of the EuroZone.
Reuters: Updates from the National People’s Congress 2012: New detention powers.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014