March 8, 2012 Headlines: China's Cyber-Threats, Obama and Green Jobs, Eurozone Problems Continue, and More
A new report calls attention to China’s growing cyber-warfare capabilities. Coverage from the Washington Post, The Hong Kong Sun-Daily, Bloomberg, PC World, and The Wall Street Journal.
NYT: President Obama toured a truck factory yesterday to push for green manufacturing jobs.
The Hill: Previewing tomorrow’s employment numbers, signs are pointing to a successful February.
WSJ: The effect of China’s currency cheating on her neighbors.
Bloomberrg: German factory orders are down, dragged by the slowing of the EuroZone.
Reuters: Updates from the National People’s Congress 2012: New detention powers.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013