March 8, 2012 Headlines: China's Cyber-Threats, Obama and Green Jobs, Eurozone Problems Continue, and More
A new report calls attention to China’s growing cyber-warfare capabilities. Coverage from the Washington Post, The Hong Kong Sun-Daily, Bloomberg, PC World, and The Wall Street Journal.
NYT: President Obama toured a truck factory yesterday to push for green manufacturing jobs.
The Hill: Previewing tomorrow’s employment numbers, signs are pointing to a successful February.
WSJ: The effect of China’s currency cheating on her neighbors.
Bloomberrg: German factory orders are down, dragged by the slowing of the EuroZone.
Reuters: Updates from the National People’s Congress 2012: New detention powers.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014