March 7, 2013 Headline: Widening trade gap, U.S. manufacturing expansion, and more.
New York Times: European car makers see green light on U.S.-E.U trade pact negotiations as a good sign.
Washington Post: Decline in weekly US unemployment aid applications suggests stronger hiring numbers.
Bloomberg: Costlier crude oil the cause of widened trade deficit.
Reuters: January numbers show increasing trade gap.
Bloomberg: Demand for crude oil rebounds as trade gap widens.
Forbes: Interest sparked in reshoring initiatives to bring back American manufacturing.
The Atlantic: Tensions with North Korea could bring U.S.-China to more amicable relations.
Thomas Net: U.S. manufacturing expands for third consecutive month.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013