March 30, 2012 Headlines: Selling to China's Military, Jobless Claims Fall, Changes at Foxconn, and More
WSJ: Will American companies be selling high-tech hardware to China’s military?
The Hill: Economic growth in Q4 of 2011 grew faster than expected.
WSJ: Jobless claims continue to fall.
IW: Honda is opening a new North American plant in Mexico.
WaPo: Is the economy doing better than previously thought?
AP: Foxconn pledges to limit hours, will consumers be willing to pay more for their products?
WaPo: Apple’s new CEO Tim Cook met with China’s Vice Premier Li Keqiang.
IHT: The value of skilled manufacturing jobs.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013