March 30, 2012 Headlines: Selling to China's Military, Jobless Claims Fall, Changes at Foxconn, and More
WSJ: Will American companies be selling high-tech hardware to China’s military?
The Hill: Economic growth in Q4 of 2011 grew faster than expected.
WSJ: Jobless claims continue to fall.
IW: Honda is opening a new North American plant in Mexico.
WaPo: Is the economy doing better than previously thought?
AP: Foxconn pledges to limit hours, will consumers be willing to pay more for their products?
WaPo: Apple’s new CEO Tim Cook met with China’s Vice Premier Li Keqiang.
IHT: The value of skilled manufacturing jobs.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013