March 29, 2012 Headlines: U.S. More Competitive with China, Chinese Costs Rise, Brooklyn's New Industries, and More
Reuters: Treasury Secretary Geithner says that the United States is becoming more competitive with China.
NYT: The results of Austerity: Great Britain’s economy shrank in Q4 of 2011.
AP: Joe Biden rips Romney’s manufacturing policies in Iowa.
WSJ: The CEO of Samsonite talks about rising production costs in China.
NYT: Nokia is introducing their new smartphone in China.
WSJ: JP Morgan analysts see a permanent recovery.
NYT: Food start-ups are reviving Brooklyn’s old industrial base.
Related recent Blogs
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014