March 29, 2012 Headlines: U.S. More Competitive with China, Chinese Costs Rise, Brooklyn's New Industries, and More
Reuters: Treasury Secretary Geithner says that the United States is becoming more competitive with China.
NYT: The results of Austerity: Great Britain’s economy shrank in Q4 of 2011.
AP: Joe Biden rips Romney’s manufacturing policies in Iowa.
WSJ: The CEO of Samsonite talks about rising production costs in China.
NYT: Nokia is introducing their new smartphone in China.
WSJ: JP Morgan analysts see a permanent recovery.
NYT: Food start-ups are reviving Brooklyn’s old industrial base.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014