March 29, 2012 Headlines: U.S. More Competitive with China, Chinese Costs Rise, Brooklyn's New Industries, and More
Reuters: Treasury Secretary Geithner says that the United States is becoming more competitive with China.
NYT: The results of Austerity: Great Britain’s economy shrank in Q4 of 2011.
AP: Joe Biden rips Romney’s manufacturing policies in Iowa.
WSJ: The CEO of Samsonite talks about rising production costs in China.
NYT: Nokia is introducing their new smartphone in China.
WSJ: JP Morgan analysts see a permanent recovery.
NYT: Food start-ups are reviving Brooklyn’s old industrial base.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013