March 28, 2013 Headlines: High tech manufacturing, Google glasses, and more.
CNBC: Outsourcing versus offshoring in the age of high tech manufacturing.
Bloomberg: The changes seen in Chinese manufacturing wages would prove life changing in the U.S.
Bloomberg:The economy in the U.S. is poised to accelerate in the the first quarter.
Bloomberg: Google glasses will be made by Foxconn Technology Group in the U.S.
Fox News: U.S. government is now banned from buying information technologies linked to Chinese government.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013