March 27, 2012 Headlines: Should Be Made in America Kicks Off, Bernanke Pessimistic, and More
AAM’s “Should Be Made in America” campaign kicked off yesterday. Coverage from the San Francisco Chronicle, Business News, LA Times, AFP, Oakland Tribune, and KGO Bay Area TV.
The Hill: Fed Chairman Bernanke tempers enthusiasm around recent jobs numbers.
WSJ: The trouble with affecting change in China.
The Atlantic: Green Jobs are not as plentiful as you would think.
WSJ: More on the market for luxury goods in China.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Fact Check: Standing Up Against Unfair Trade, Kentucky Edition • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- So Much For Promises: China's Manipulating Its Currency, Again • by mmcmullan • 07/17/2014