March 26, 2012 Headlines: Global Manufacturing Slowdown, Ryan Budget Showdown, and More
WSJ: Global manufacturing is slowing down.
AP: Australia has prevented Huawei from building a nationwide high-speed internet network, due to concerns about cyber-security.
ET: South African officials are backing the yuan as the new global currency.
The Hill: Paul Ryan’s budget will be on the floor of the House this week.
WSJ: China is the new market for high-class business jets.
CNN: Despite a slowdown in manufacturing, China’s overall economy shows signs of strength.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013