March 26, 2012 Headlines: Global Manufacturing Slowdown, Ryan Budget Showdown, and More
WSJ: Global manufacturing is slowing down.
AP: Australia has prevented Huawei from building a nationwide high-speed internet network, due to concerns about cyber-security.
ET: South African officials are backing the yuan as the new global currency.
The Hill: Paul Ryan’s budget will be on the floor of the House this week.
WSJ: China is the new market for high-class business jets.
CNN: Despite a slowdown in manufacturing, China’s overall economy shows signs of strength.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013