March 26, 2012 Headlines: Global Manufacturing Slowdown, Ryan Budget Showdown, and More
WSJ: Global manufacturing is slowing down.
AP: Australia has prevented Huawei from building a nationwide high-speed internet network, due to concerns about cyber-security.
ET: South African officials are backing the yuan as the new global currency.
The Hill: Paul Ryan’s budget will be on the floor of the House this week.
WSJ: China is the new market for high-class business jets.
CNN: Despite a slowdown in manufacturing, China’s overall economy shows signs of strength.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: AAM staff selects gifts for wearing, riding and carrying • by LDonia • 12/21/2013
- #ShopAmerica: The American-made gift you make yourself ... sort of • by LDonia • 12/20/2013
- Rep.Tim Ryan leads effort to prioritize U.S. manufacturing in tax reform discussions • by TGarland • 12/20/2013
- December 20, 2013: Manufacturing weathermen • by mmcmullan • 12/20/2013
- Guest Post: Congressman Tim Ryan on the importance of American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/19/2013
- QOTD: AAM President Scott Paul talks young workers in manufacturing • by TGarland • 12/19/2013
- December 19, 2013: New gig for Baucus? • by mmcmullan • 12/19/2013
- Missed our #ShopAmerica twitter chat? We've got you covered! • by LDonia • 12/18/2013
- WE ARE ... made in Pennsylvania • by TGarland • 12/18/2013
- December 18, 2013: Selling the trade agenda • by mmcmullan • 12/18/2013