March 26, 2012 Headlines: Global Manufacturing Slowdown, Ryan Budget Showdown, and More
WSJ: Global manufacturing is slowing down.
AP: Australia has prevented Huawei from building a nationwide high-speed internet network, due to concerns about cyber-security.
ET: South African officials are backing the yuan as the new global currency.
The Hill: Paul Ryan’s budget will be on the floor of the House this week.
WSJ: China is the new market for high-class business jets.
CNN: Despite a slowdown in manufacturing, China’s overall economy shows signs of strength.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013