March 22, 2012 Headlines: Ford Plant in India, China's Manufacturing Falls, and More
NYT: How political reform happens in China.
WSJ: Incoming Chinese President Xi Jinping is facing a rough economic forecast.
WaPo: The next big car market? India.
AP: In a sign of the times, Ford is building a $1 billion factory in India.
NPR: What we do for a living: Now vs. 1972.
The Hill: Congressional Democrats attack Paul Ryan’s budget.
Bloomberg: Troubling economic data coming from China.
TPB: Chinese manufacturing fell last month, the 5th month in a row.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013