March 22, 2012 Headlines: Ford Plant in India, China's Manufacturing Falls, and More
NYT: How political reform happens in China.
WSJ: Incoming Chinese President Xi Jinping is facing a rough economic forecast.
WaPo: The next big car market? India.
AP: In a sign of the times, Ford is building a $1 billion factory in India.
NPR: What we do for a living: Now vs. 1972.
The Hill: Congressional Democrats attack Paul Ryan’s budget.
Bloomberg: Troubling economic data coming from China.
TPB: Chinese manufacturing fell last month, the 5th month in a row.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014