March 22, 2012 Headlines: Ford Plant in India, China's Manufacturing Falls, and More
NYT: How political reform happens in China.
WSJ: Incoming Chinese President Xi Jinping is facing a rough economic forecast.
WaPo: The next big car market? India.
AP: In a sign of the times, Ford is building a $1 billion factory in India.
NPR: What we do for a living: Now vs. 1972.
The Hill: Congressional Democrats attack Paul Ryan’s budget.
Bloomberg: Troubling economic data coming from China.
TPB: Chinese manufacturing fell last month, the 5th month in a row.
Related recent Blogs
- Faribault Woolen Mill Thriving in its Third Century of Business • by elizabethbb • 08/01/2014
- August 1, 2014: The Rare, Solid Manufacturing Jobs Report • by mmcmullan • 08/01/2014
- Manufacturing sector adds 28,000 jobs in July: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 08/01/2014
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014