March 22, 2012 Headlines: Ford Plant in India, China's Manufacturing Falls, and More
NYT: How political reform happens in China.
WSJ: Incoming Chinese President Xi Jinping is facing a rough economic forecast.
WaPo: The next big car market? India.
AP: In a sign of the times, Ford is building a $1 billion factory in India.
NPR: What we do for a living: Now vs. 1972.
The Hill: Congressional Democrats attack Paul Ryan’s budget.
Bloomberg: Troubling economic data coming from China.
TPB: Chinese manufacturing fell last month, the 5th month in a row.
Related recent Blogs
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- An American-made case to protect your not so American-made phone • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014