March 22, 2012 Headlines: Ford Plant in India, China's Manufacturing Falls, and More
NYT: How political reform happens in China.
WSJ: Incoming Chinese President Xi Jinping is facing a rough economic forecast.
WaPo: The next big car market? India.
AP: In a sign of the times, Ford is building a $1 billion factory in India.
NPR: What we do for a living: Now vs. 1972.
The Hill: Congressional Democrats attack Paul Ryan’s budget.
Bloomberg: Troubling economic data coming from China.
TPB: Chinese manufacturing fell last month, the 5th month in a row.
Related recent Blogs
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014