March 21, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing's global presence, confronting cyber attacks, and more.
CNBC: High standards of transparency and economic integration are pivotal for China to join TPP.
Washington Post: The average number of America's seeking unemployment aid has fallen to a five-year low.
The Wall Street Journal: U.S. stresses the importance of confronting cyber attacks during Lew's meetings in China.
Chron: Forbes' list of the best cities for manufacturing jobs ranks Houston at the number one.
International Business Times: A global presence is key to the recovery of U.S. manufacturing.
The Atlantic Cities: U.S. manufacturing sector could possibly be saved by the oil boom.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013