March 21, 2012 Headlines: Duties on Chinese Solar Products, Ryan Budget Released, China Currency Update, and More
WaPo: The Commerce Department has announced duties on Chinese-made solar cells that benefit from illegal trade practices.
NYT: Further coverage of the moderate response.
The Hill: Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan released his budget yesterday.
The Atlantic: Analysis of the Obama and Ryan budget proposals.
WSJ: Bernanke compares China’s currency peg to the gold standard.
Marginal Revolution: Chinese bank lending has shot up since the recession.
AP: Jaguar Land Rover is opening a plant in China to sell luxury vehicles there.
NYT: China begins to loosen controls over foreign currency.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013