March 2, 2012 Headlines: Biden Dings China, Fragile Recovery, Auto Rescue, and More
WaPo: VP Biden takes China to task for their totalitarian society.
AP: Manufacturing continued to expand in February, albeit at a slower pace.
The Hill: The slowdown in manufacturing was driven by a dip in orders.
WSJ: The recovery remains as shaky as ever.
AP: 67% of China’s cities fail to meet air quality standards.
The Atlantic: President Obama makes the economic case for his re-election.
Krugman: Making the case, again, for the success of the Auto Rescue.
Slate: Why are the car companies in Detroit?
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: The American-made gift you make yourself ... sort of • by LDonia • 12/20/2013
- Rep.Tim Ryan leads effort to prioritize U.S. manufacturing in tax reform discussions • by TGarland • 12/20/2013
- December 20, 2013: Manufacturing weathermen • by mmcmullan • 12/20/2013
- Guest Post: Congressman Tim Ryan on the importance of American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/19/2013
- QOTD: AAM President Scott Paul talks young workers in manufacturing • by TGarland • 12/19/2013
- December 19, 2013: New gig for Baucus? • by mmcmullan • 12/19/2013
- Missed our #ShopAmerica twitter chat? We've got you covered! • by LDonia • 12/18/2013
- WE ARE ... made in Pennsylvania • by TGarland • 12/18/2013
- December 18, 2013: Selling the trade agenda • by mmcmullan • 12/18/2013
- #ShopAmerica: From handbags and dress shoes to tires and paintball -- an assortment of #MadeinUSA gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/17/2013