March 19, 2013 Headlines: Humanoid robots, low interest rates, and more.
Reuters: U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew talks currencies,global economy in first meeting with China's Xi.
Washington Post: Record-low interest rates are set to keep stimulating the economy.
The Fiscal Times: Humanoid robots are a perfect fit for most small-to-medium manufacturers in the U.S.
TIME: More mature relations between U.S.-China are not enough to clear strained atmosphere between governments.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013