March 16, 2012 Headlines: China and Rare Earths, Industrial Capacity Slows, Unemployment Down, and More
WaPo: We’re running out of money to fund transportation projects.
Bloomberg: Industrial capacity stagnated in February.
AFP: Will new crackdowns on China’s cheating on Rare Earth Metals lead to a trade war?
China Daily: Of course, the Chinese state-run media has a different view of things.
WSJ: Unemployment applications continue to fall.
Bloomberg: Driven by fears of a Eurozone crash, China resumes buying U.S. debt.
WSJ: The Fed will probably raise rates in 2013.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013